SWAL Operates mainly through our Two international whatsApp groups (A & B) currently made of almost 350 members from Ghana, Nigeria, Botswana, Qatar, United Kingdom and United States of America apart from the almost 15,000 followers on Facebook. We are keen on welcoming singles and young people from other countries. Our first whatsApp group was created on 13th July 2015 by Miss Peace Lari Adams; a Ghanaian Resident in UK who is now Mrs Peace Amewowor.
To join the whatsApp group;
- You will be required to pass 8-Days orientation to help you understand the vision. (Registration fees apply)
- During these 8-days, your understanding of the vision and rules of the organisation will be tested with 35 questions in an online test.
- You are required to achieve 25 marks to be qualified as a SWALian. (A member)
Apart from joining the Main whatsApp group, you will also be added to a separate Team Group of 15-25 members where you will have daily access to the CEO, Head Coordinator, your team leader and Assistant Team leader(s) who will answer your questions, support and give you ideas or counselling for any personal challenges you may be experiencing. Because the main group is large, some people find it difficult to mingle, form friendships or participate. Thus, the team group creates a close knit family where members can feel more comfortable and receive a one-on-one help from their team members and the leadership. Thereby helping them to Build friendships, receive support and promote effectiveness on the main group
As an Effective Single WITH A LIFE, you will be given the opportunity to lead any of the activities carried out on the group to sharpen your leadership skills, enhance your confidence and give you a voice or place to make impact. This means you must come with a desire to be better in yourself because we believe, God is calling SWALians to take leadership positions in future and lead the world to make it a better place for us all.
Activities on the whatsApp group includes;
- Positive declarations (The Blessing)
- Morning devotions
- Monthly discussion on topics related to singles
- General counselling on real life case scenarios (Voice out)
- 6 hrs prayer marathon
- SWAL & Me
- Game on/Word Challenge
- Chef’s corner
- Spotlight (hot seat)
- Mingling sessions
- Weekend fun activities
- Sharing of testimonies and new lessons learnt (The Impact)
- Operation Spread SWAL (O.S.S)
There are other more personalised activities carried out on the Team Groups to help you build friendships, provide support where needed and encourage inter-Teams competitions thereby promoting your effectiveness on the main group.
- SWAL is opened to singles from age 16 and to anyone who is willing to live by Biblical principles. Please ensure you make your orientation leader aware of any concerns you may have with Biblical Principles because, the organisation is built on that thus, we will have a discussion with you to ensure you are comfortable with it before joining us.
- The rules of the Group are to ensure we maintain order and achieve our aims. You will be alerted on the group if you break a rule. This is to give you the opportunity to know which rule you really understand and the ones you need more help with. It is mandatory for you to ensure you understand all rules as purposely violating the rules, will lead to removal without warning.
- We do award our active members by appreciating and celebrating them on the main group and on our social media platforms if they are happy for their names to be publicised. Active members also have the chance of serving on the leadership board to help advance the vision.
- Please make it a point to be an active participant of the various activities on the group because, that is the only way you will be impacted by the vision and also make impact on others. As an active member, you will be recognised by group members and the management which will give you a voice and make your stay in SWAL more enjoyable. Active members always boast about how many international calls they receive from their SWAL friends during mingling sessions and easily make friends during hangouts.
- In SWAL, we learn from each other by sharing our views on topics presented for discussion with the aim to change and help each other as the future world leaders. The biggest sin in SWAL is refusing to share your knowledge with others during discussions. Thus, Observers or inactive members who are unwilling to get better will be removed to make way for those more willing to make impact.
- Members are to invest into their individual equipping privately by following the teachings and Live videos of the CEO on Facebook and the uploaded videos on the YouTube channel from the Effective Singles Conference and other events. They are also to read any books, follow video links and other Inspirational speakers recommended by the CEO.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS
Members are encouraged to give a minimal monthly contribution to help build finances towards the Effective Singles Conference and advance the vision. The CEO is currently the biggest financier of the vision which she has happily done for more than 4 years.
Membership contributions is to give members the opportunity to also sow into the vision and be part of her growth. (Ghanaian SWALians; GH¢2 for students, GH¢5 for workers. Nigerian SWALians; 300₦ for students, 500₦ for workers. United Kingdom; £2 for students, £5 for workers.
All other countries are to give the equivalent of this amount in their currencies. Payment mode are all available on the Donations tab on the home page of this website and will also, be provided to you on the whatsApp Group)
PLEASE NOTE: Membership Contributions are subject to change annually and are Non-Refundable.
Also, after passing orientation, you will be required to pay for 1 month advance towards membership contributions before being added to the main whatsApp group.
HOLY GHOST ENCOUNTER
This is our prayer marathon which takes place every week either by texting your prayers or recording a voice message of your prayers on the whatsApp group.
- SWALians with no Medical conditions are encouraged to FAST every Monday till 6pm or after 12pm depending on their ability.
(A weekly foundational scripture will be provided for the Fast).
- We run conference prayer times Every Monday dawn for 1hr anytime before 6am. Each prayer group is made up of at least 4 SWALians who are free to either pray through whatsApp or normal calls. The weekly prayer points will be provided by the management.
- SWALians are encouraged to hold a Personal All Night Vigil in their homes/rooms either alone or with family/friends to pray on specific matters affecting them and SWAL which needs divine intervention.
- SWAL will be calling for a whole month of Fasting quarterly. Members are to get involve in order to receive their divine breakthroughs when the date is out.
Married WITH A LIFE (MWAL)
We do have another vision called MWAL which provides a platform for our singles who get married to continue equipping themselves. Married SWALians are called MWALians and are encouraged to join the MWAL International WhatsApp group but, are also free to still stay in SWAL to continue learning if they wish.
To benefit from the teachings of MWAL, please follow the links below;
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/marriedwithalife/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMKTL2qdTJ2SQIPkLVgBhMg
- Members are free to send in their recorded videos or text messages of any testimonies they received as a result of the fortnightly 6 hrs prayer marathon and any new lessons learnt from daily discussions. You can also post your testimonies, concerns and suggestions in the comment box at the bottom of this page or on the home page. (Please note: Once you send in your recorded testimony video/audio or text messages, you are automatically giving us permission to publicise them on our social media platforms to educate other singles).
- Any other information needed to pass your orientation will be explained to you by your orientation leader on whatsApp. To register for your Orientation, please click on “New Registration” from the homepage.
- To receive updates when new videos are uploaded, please like our Facebook Page and subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram by clicking on the various social media icons on the footer of this page.
OPERATION SPREAD SWAL (O.S.S)
As part of members support and commitment to the vision, a whole month is set aside on the whatsApp group for team group members to come up with activities and ways they can promote the vision of SWAL by inviting more singles to join us. Our first O.S.S took place in May 2018. This led to the creation of our second international whatsApp Group (Group B) as our first group became full.
These are some of the beautiful posters team members and leaders designed based on their understanding of the vision as their way of spreading SWAL.
The OSS winners were; Team Isaac (1st place), Team Winners (2nd place) and Team Obaapa (3rd place).
ConSWALisations and a big thank you to all the team groups for their effort and dedication in pushing the SWAL vision.
O.S.S November 2018
Welcome to our testimonies section where you will find the true life stories of how our singles are impacted daily through the SWAL vision in general.
A big thank you to all those who used their phones to record their testimonies. Your testimony will also inspire other singles to look for ways to have effective lives. God bless you for sharing!. If you want to share your experience with SWAL, please feel free to send in your videos or text messages either through email, on whatsApp or simply post into the comment box your new lessons learnt and what has changed in your life since you encountered SWAL.
God bless you for your continuous support and trust in us. We pray and hope that the years ahead will be more fulfilling as you live Effective lives and prepare towards your marriage for those of you who desires to embark on that journey in Jesus name Amen.
WATCH SWALians TESTIMONY Videos